Friday, August 26, 2011

Eleven weeks gone

I was able to connect with Doug this week on the phone, talk about progress, and get some pictures. While he has a lot going on, it sounds like I will have my car back in September.

I was also able to connect with Russell, who is doing my woodgraining. The news there was not as good. While the parts have been sanded, primed, and the base coat applied, it seems that the supplier sent Russell the wrong materials to do the leather pattern. He is working on getting the right ink & toner.

I received an e-mail from Jan. She used up the last of the weave and ended up with 1 1/3 yards of fabric that I will keep as a potential backup or fix for some future problem. Pictures Below.

Pictures from Doug:








Pictures from Jan:




No comments:

Post a Comment