Thursday, May 13, 2010

Gas Tank Problems& Dual Exhaust Fun

I have discovered two problems with my gas tank. 1st is that when I fill my tank all the way, I drip gas from the gas line fitting. The 2nd is that I seem to have a very slow seep of gas. I made an appointment for Monday for my local auto shop to unmount the tank and see what needs to be done. There is a local radiator shop that does repair, and my mechanic also knows of a local shop that fabricates tanks. I am not sure what will happen yet. Most likely it will depend on how bad the tank is.

I am using this trip to the mechanic as an excuse to install the dual exhaust. Wish me luck, it seems damn tight under there. I am thinking dual exhaust, just inside of the fins on the bumper, with straight chrome tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment